If you are a small business looking to sell online, you may be eligible for digital vouchers up-to the value of €2,500 from the Local Enterprise Board. The objective of the scheme is to help small businesses grow their sales. Please read the details listed below and if you fall within these categories, contact us ASAP and will we help answer any questions.
- Vouchers will be available to a maximum value of €2,500 or 50% of eligible expenditure (Inclusive of VAT), whichever is the lesser;
- Voucher approval must be gained prior to incurring any expense;
- Own labour is not an eligible expense;
- Third party costs only will be considered;
- All third party/supplier invoices must contain proper business details (e.g. Tax and Business Registration details).
Vouchers are targeted at businesses with the following profile
- Limited Online Trading presence;
- Less than 10 employees;
- Turnover less than €2m
- Applicant business must be registered and trading for at least 12 months;
- Business must be located in the area covered by this phase of the scheme i.e. within the remit of the participating LEOs.
Vouchers can be used for
- Development or upgrade of a e-commerce website
- Social Media Strategy
- Implement online payments or booking functions
- IT consultation
- Internet related software
- Development of app/mobile responsive website
- Purchase of online advertising (there are restrictions on this)
- Training/ skills development specifically to establish and manage an online trading activity)
- Those with charitable status
- Commercial semi-state companies
- “Not for Profit” Organisations;
- Trade Associations & company representation bodies, e.g. Chambers of Commerce;
- Conferences and Seminars.
- Projects essentially compromising of importation and distribution
Vouchers cannot be used for
- Development of brochure websites
- Purchase of non-internet related software
- Anything other than online trading related activity